Good evening Revive Community!
Today Ohio Residents have been ordered to stay in their homes except for “essential”
travel as outlined by the ordered issued by Governor DeWine today. Chiropractors
provide essential healthcare to keep people out of the hospitals. You have the right to
come to your adjustments to maintain your health at maximum function, therefor we will
remain open to serve you and your family.
***WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO PROTECT BOTH OUR
PATIENTS AND STAFF AT THIS TIME SO PLEASE NOTE SOME NECESSARY
CHANGES IN ORDER TO COMPLY WITH THE GOVERNOR’S ORDER***
Please follow the recommendations of the CDC and Ohio Health Department when
inside our office. We are following the sanitization orders per the CDC, this includes:
1) Providing hand sanitizer for patients before and after entering our office and
before and after adjustments.
2) Sanitizing adjustment tables after each patient. (This may slow down adjustment
times so please be patient with our staff)
3) Sanitizing high traffic touch areas such as door handles and countertops
throughout open hours.
4) We will be personally checking in our patients so that they don’t have to touch
the computer area. (Please check in at the front desk)
5) We will be closing off some neck traction units and spreading out the wobble/
weighting area to promote 6ft distancing.
6) Regarding neck tractions, wobble cushions and head weights, we encourage you
to bring your own in during this time or you must wipe down each unit after you
use ours in office.
7) Schedule restrictions are put in place to limit the amount of people in a given
space. (This may mean your “typical” time slot may not be available so please
schedule ahead so that you can ensure your desired appointment time)
8) If you are early or late for your appointment please either, wait in your car or call
ahead to make sure your timing fits with the limitations we need to enforce
regarding the amount of people we can have in a given space. (Communication
9) We are allowing extended office hours for our immunocompromised population.
(Please let us know of any concerns)
10) Per the Governors orders we must request that patients that have any illness
related symptoms to stay home at this time. Please do not come in if you have a
fever, runny nose, cough, chills or body aches or sore throat. Please expect our
team to confirm you are symptom free upon check in (This breaks our heart!)
If you need extra clarification on any of these policies, please contact the office or visit
the CDC or Ohio Health Departments websites.
We LOVE all of you and can’t wait to see your smiling faces in the office.
We pride ourselves in trying to create a safe haven amongst the chaos of everyday life.
This is no exception. With all the Fear and uncertainty, we welcome you to come in and
enjoy the peaceful environment and powerful adjustments.
Your Revive Team